Ultimate Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gaming Clan

Clan for all RPG players

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haji
Admin
Haji

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-01

spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Empty
PostSubject: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:15 pm

ok i read this post on someone elses forum (fdhome.tk) under wtf u would see hat spit was calling a girl a toy in my opion i say #1 that offensive #2 they are not toys they have feelings too! and since a girl join this clan (welcome sakura xD) i really need to think if we should keep spit because this is a great offence.. and i dont like racisim especially in my clan... if your wondering how is this rascim if ya think rascim is just of race incorrect it is also when u discriminate a person because they are gay,a girl, a dude, emo , goth, punk ect. so any opinions just post em..
Back to top Go down
https://ultimate.editboard.com
ace
clan friend
clan friend
ace

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:34 am

omg sakura is joining!!ive known her for like pretty long tight
Back to top Go down
ace
clan friend
clan friend
ace

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 am

i really hate racism if ur not gunna kick give him a penalty like low admin if he high and earn it back up
Back to top Go down
Haji
Admin
Haji

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm

yea well spit gonna get kicked if he says anything bad about anyone at all even if its a random person if he calls him a noob,fk u ect he will get kicked... he is on probation (w.e. i dont care about spelling xD) ....
Back to top Go down
https://ultimate.editboard.com
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 pm

the point was that girls where toys, the point was that if you get too attached to them and lose them you get hurt really bad! Just like little kids and there toys!

phantom:
the fuck? what about if they get hurt ever think of that? your seriously saying that? they have no feelings u gay!!!
Back to top Go down
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:33 pm

its not racism, your thinking of sexism, and its not that either, i prefer the company of a girl rather than a guy, im one of the guys who has MOSTLY female friends, so quit with this bullshit.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

[Origin: 1865–70; < F racisme. See race2, -ism]

—Related forms
racist, noun, adjective Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0   spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spitdire wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf 0.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gaming Clan :: Off-topic-
Jump to: