Ultimate Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Gaming Clan

Clan for all RPG players

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pissed pissed am pissed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haji
Admin
Haji

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-01

pissed pissed am pissed Empty
PostSubject: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:28 pm

lets play a game shal we jake the device u have in your head will detonate in 30 secounds find the key and escape jk xD that from saw 1,2,3 its aswome anyways am pissed because in the admin log it says that spitfire(cody aka brawl) had rcon used it threatend a member ect... i dont like this one bit especially since the only dumb ass who would give spit the rcon is wolf... so am really pissed at u wolf...the rcon isnt so your friends know only owners and as u see spit aint an owner... so am askin myself why the fuck would u give him the freakin rcon!!............................
Back to top Go down
https://ultimate.editboard.com
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

becuase i helped him out with a command he was trying to use so i did it for him and the guy P0rn or whatever was !splating me so i splated him back so ya and now me and him are cool
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:43 am

o.o =P spit wont abuse it and i was just mucikin around lol u can change the pssw if u want anyway
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:08 am

=P and i didnt think it was that serious anyway lol

so yea xD explain to me about it next time and say i cant tell anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 am

oh and phantom, you gave one guy lvl 998 and tried to give anoter 997 so i think if jake wants to give someone promotion he should be able to...
Back to top Go down
Haji
Admin
Haji

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:59 am

-.- nobawlz dont push it u getting a secound chace at hmm 10pm my time(when i get off work) so... dont do nothin stupid cuz wolf wont be able to save you
Back to top Go down
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:34 pm

save me? im pushing it? wtf dude i didnt even do shit your tripping out on some damn drama
Back to top Go down
Haji
Admin
Haji

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:30 pm

yes save u cuz i dont like your attetude... and dont raise your voice at me young mister ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pissed pissed am pissed   pissed pissed am pissed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pissed pissed am pissed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gaming Clan :: Off-topic-
Jump to: