Ultimate Gaming Clan

Clan for all RPG players

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wtf darkangel is gay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bawlz
clan friend
clan friend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: wtf darkangel is gay!   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:06 pm

guy name -=MoD=-DarkAngel had level 998 so me and magic like wtf, after i kill him alot i say he isnt that good why he got high level as new member. Then after magic left he killed me one time while i wasnt paying attention and was like "whos the noob?" so i said i never call you noob,then start talking shit and then he kick me, i try reconnect and he bans me permanatley, so phantom, didnt you get mad at jake for giving a friend high level? yet you go and do same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haji
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wtf darkangel is gay!   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 pm

ok in thi situation is diff #1 cuz his my lil bro.. so respect him i was watching atm and u setted him lower with rcon witch u should not have.. so when i came back (bath room) my bro told me that he baned u for shit u did to him.. calling him a noob ect. telling him who he was talking to on msn which isnt really of your consern.#2 if jake your brother or do u live like net door like adam? i think not so.. u should get recruitter just cuz he wants to.. no furthur staments your honor.(judge me xD)

clan friend
clan friend

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: wtf darkangel is gay!   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:24 pm

you have been weigh and found not worthy(quote from a movie i cant remember lol) but dude, me n jake use to be like brothers, us 3(adam too) were a trio until u offered them higher levels and he had no right to ban me, its not right he should get such high level just cuz he your bro and im stuck at 10 and magic is low level and others are too. You got pissed, so i think that makes u a hypocrit(i spelled wrong)..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haji
Admin

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: wtf darkangel is gay!   Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:33 pm

u made topic calling him gay... he is my lil brother what u think ama give him a shitty lvl? (btw we share comps so we have same lvl ) that means u telling me to set myself a low lvl? and dont call me hypocritic cuz i aint the one that has the rcon with out permission.. and until i figure out how to change it u wont be unbaned cuz i dont like the way u use rcon end of discussion!

PostSubject: Re: wtf darkangel is gay!   

Back to top Go down

wtf darkangel is gay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gaming Clan :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: